About Me

My photo
A family of five (Dad, Mom, and three sons) seeking to live our lives to bring glory and honor to God.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Upside down Thinking

Upside down Thinking

 

The Lord showed me a picture of myself!  So get out your mirrors……I think you might see the same picture!  Driving down the back roads home I saw this pitiful sight.  In the middle of the road was a turtle, on it’s back, all four arms reaching up for help!

 

That is how we are!  Completely dependent on God for everything.  There was no way without someone intervening in that little turtle’s life to reach down and turn him over would he survive.  That is so true for us.  If God had not reached down when I was dead in my sins to save me…..I would be like that turtle without hope. 

The Same is true though for our everyday living as Christians.   We need to surrender everything and let God do with us what He has planned.  We need to reach out our hands and hearts up to God because we can’t live this life without His help in……”turning us over” to be more like HIM!…..

So get on your backs “spiritually speaking”

and let God do the rest! 

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.  Proverbs 16:9

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: