About Me

My photo
A family of five (Dad, Mom, and three sons) seeking to live our lives to bring glory and honor to God.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Love Songs

 

What comes to your mind when I say the words:  Love Songs?  I bet several old songs immediately pop into your head.  Maybe they were songs from when you meet your first sweetheart or perhaps the top hit list when you were a teen or maybe a song at your wedding.

I want to share with you my Love Songs!  A little twist to their meaning.  I had asked my husband  to make me a play list of all my favorites on my ipod (Yes I am still old school)

When he asked me for a list, my mind dumped and I could only name a few.

When I plugged it in the first time I heard the most beautiful love songs ever.  What I mean is, I found out that my husband knows me!  He has been attentive all these years. He put on my playlist all my favorites from as far back as 20 years to the present without me telling him!

He has no idea how this touched me. Better than any roses, candy or gift.  To know that I am loved deeply and that he knows my heart of worship. 

This was the best Love Songs ever!

Challenge:  Do a playlist for your spouse and see how well you know them!

 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

Ephesians 5:25

No comments: