About Me

My photo
A family of five (Dad, Mom, and three sons) seeking to live our lives to bring glory and honor to God.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

The SON Finds Me

I know this is a simple concept.  Science is not my strong suit, so I am gonna probably make you laugh at the simplicity of this IMG_20140108_175607_687 thought…..

As I have watched the sunset every night here in Hawaii, I have noticed this amazing thing.  No matter where I am, along the shore, the SON is always directly in front of me when I look out to watch the sunset!

Whether at the hotel or miles down the beach, I stop to watch the magnificent sunset only to be amazed once again by The SON!

It is a moment of divine connection between The Son and me. Just the two of us. His message:  let my love shine through you, Laura,IMG_20140109_180640_814 you are my hands and feet.  I love you to death……

No matter where you are….the SON can always reach you! 

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,  Or nor heavenly rulers} neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

 

No comments: